The new app, allows children to interact with the animal characters in the safari world of Tinga Tinga Tales on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Tinga Tinga Tales app includes nine mini-games with three difficulty settings so children can learn at their own pace while playing.
Aimed at three to six year-olds, kids can help monkey catch mangoes, stop crocodile from snapping and navigate tortoise through a heavenly feast.
Nine mini-games include:
• Monkey's Mangoes - Help monkey avoid the green mangoes and catch the ripe orange ones before they fall to the ground.
• Yummy Flies - Tap on the flowers to help chameleon catch as many flies as possible to eat.
• Clever Chameleon - Help Chameleon disappear by tapping on the correct pattern that matches his surroundings.
• Snappy Croc - Crocodile is trying to spoil hippo's swim. Tap on his head before he disappears.
• Find Lizard - Lizard always hides under rocks. Tap on the right rock to find him in a classic game of hide and seek.
• Greedy Tortoise – Guide tortoise to his feast in the clouds, but watch out for the birds.
• I'm Not a Rock - Tortoise is trying to cross the land of TingaTinga, but other animals mistake him for a rock. He needs help.
• Animal Mismatch – The animals are all jumbled. Slide the animal parts in place to create the Tinga Tinga Tales characters.
• Bath Time - Help Elephant wash the dusty animals clean.