The Entertainer has revealed its list of the top ten toys and games set to dominate children's lists this Christmas.
The list is as follows:
1. Loopy Loom (Standard and Hello Kitty) - £15.00
2. Xeno - £79.99
3. The Happy's Pets - £20.00
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figurines - £10.00
5. Doc McStuffins Doctor Bag Set - £20.00
6. MiP Interactive Robot - £99.99
7. My Friend Cayla - £59.99
8. Zoomer (Dalmation or Dino) - £99.99
9. Teksta (Kitty or T-Rex) - £59.99
10. Minecraft figurines (Selection) - £8.00
Unveiled at the mi-Christmas Open House, The Entertainer will be donating the top ten toys to 11 year old Adam Hassan from London who has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
“This year’s list represents a movement towards more tech toys, we saw huge sales of interactive toys last Christmas and we predict the appetite for this type of toy will grow this year," said Stuart Grant, buying director, The Entertainer.
"Interestingly in view of the high tech presence in the list, we believe that the number one toy for Christmas will be the Loom kits, especially the Hello Kitty Looms. It highlights that ultimately children love the simple pleasure of creating something they can wear and share.
"We also anticipate that parents will invest in one high price ticket toy – such as My Friend Cayla, supplemented by some of the big collectable ranges such as Minecraft figures or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”.
As well as the top ten, The Entertainer has also predicted a further ten it predicts will also be popular this Christmas:
The extra list is as follows:
11. Leapfrog Leapband (Green, Pink, Orange & Blue) – £29.99
12. Vtech Kidizoom Smart Watch (Pink, White & Blue) - £39.99
13. Snow Glow Elsa - £34.99
14. My Monopoly - £22.00
15. Stomp and Chomp Grimlock - £89.99
16. Furby Boom - £64.99
17. Nerf Elite Demolisher - £44.99
18. Robo Mermaid - £10.00
19. LEGO Heartlake Mall - £79.99
20. LEGO Arctic Base Camp - £69.99