Tesco has recalled a line of plush toys over fears they present potential choking hazards.
Horizon Procurement Ltd identified a manufacturing fault affecting a portion of products that may have poorly stitched seems.
The stuffing may become accessible to children and present a potential choking hazard, and the loose fur can also shed easily.
Here is a list of the affected products:
- Large Polar bears: EAN 5060373642950
- Xmas Crazy Eye Dog: EAN 5060373642936
- Fluff Ball Cows: EAN 5060373642417
- Fluff Ball Bears: EAN 5060373642431
- Xmas Crazy eye Mouse: EAN 5060373642912
- Floppy Bunnies: EAN 506373642479
- Floppy Doggies: EAN 506373642486
- Fluff Ball Chicks: EAN 5006373642455
- Fluff Ball Frogs: 5060373642462
- Fluff Ball Pigs: 5060373642448
A statement from Tesco said: 'Please return the affected products to store where a full refund will be given. No receipt is required.'