The Entertainer enjoyed a like-for-like sales increase of four per cent in the in the eight months to September 2011. Sales went up 15 per cent overall.
An increased store portfolio and steady sales from TheToyShop.com are behind the growth. The Entertainer now has 66 shops in the UK.
Owner Gary Grant said: “We pride ourselves on our family values. We are the only toy shop in the high street which delivers value through our product range, our pricing and our customer service.”
Determined to keep the momentum going into Q4, The Entertainer has predicted its 13 top sellers with money-off price tags.
The Entertainer's top toys for Christmas 2011 are:
- Nerf Vortex Nitron - Was: £44.99 Now: £35.99
- Star Wars Ultimate FX Lightsaber - Was: £39.99 Now £29.99
- Moshi Monsters Moshling Tree House - Was: £20 Now £15
- Doggie Doo - Was: £23 Now: £17.25
- Milky the Bunny - Was: £59.99 Now: £44.99
- Lalaloopsy Doll - £25
- Let’s Rock Elmo - Was: £69.99 Now: £52.49
- Kidizoom Twist in Blue or Pink - Was: £49.99 Now: £39.99
- Innotab - Was: £79.99 Now: £59.99
- FurReal Friends Cookie my Playful Pup - Was: £74.99 Now: £59.99
- Moon Sand Bake Shop - Was: £23 Now £20
- Bakugan Dragonoid Colllosus - Was: £39.99 Now: £34.99
- Paper Jamz Guitar - Was: £25 Now: £10
The money-off promotion is on until November 5th.
So far this year The Entertainer has opened in 12 new locations and has plans to open even more shops in 2011 and 2012.