LEGO is teaming up with grocer Sainsbury’s to bring its Imagination Factory to fans in stores.
The Factory will be appearing in the entrance of various stores, while a LEGO graffiti wall will also be unveiled to allow fans to get creative. A seasonal build challenge will also launch for fans to get involved in.
Plus, there will be a seasonal LEGO offer available in selected stores; guests can spend over £15 on any LEGO toy set and get a free LEGO Chicken Easter Minifigure.
The free event will be at selected Sainsbury’s stores during March including:
- Sainsbury’s Crayford, Kent - Sat 12/03/2016
- Sainsbury’s Sydenham, South London - Sun 13/03/2016
- Sainsbury’s Stanway, Essex - Sat 19/03/2016
- Sainsbury’s London Colney, Hertfordshire - Sun 20/03/2016
- Sainsbury’s Fosse Park Leicester - Thurs 24/03/2016
- Sainsbury’s Leicester North - Fri 25/03/2016