Argos has revealed its top toy predictions for Christmas 2015.
The retailer's list is as follows:
- My Friend Freddy Bear (£39.99)
- VTech Toot Drivers Super RC Raceway (£99.99)
- Thunderbirds Interactive Tracy Island (£79.99)
- LEGO City Deep Sea Exploration Vessel (£79.99)
- Nerf Modulus (£59.99)
- Pie Face (£19.99)
- Chad Valley 3 Storey Summer Winter Dolls House (£149.99)
- Shopkins Scoops Ice Cream Truck Plays (£19.99)
- Barbie Style Your Way House (£99.99)
- Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa (£39.99)
- Little Live Pets Birds Clever Keet (£59.99)
- Minions Tumbling Stuart (£49.99)
- Real FX Racing (£99.99)
“This year, the list is more star studded than ever, driven by highly anticipated movie releases and kid’s favourite TV shows," said Linzi Walker, chief toy buyer at Argos.
"Toys like the Tracy Island, Barbie and LEGO are all stellar examples of how this year’s list crosses the generations, bringing the whole family together on Christmas Day.
“With the growing buzz around the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie out later this year, we are expecting even more toys to launch in the next few months which will be in huge demand by kids and parents alike. The toys are currently a closely guarded secret, so watch this space."
This year's list features a number of toys that will be exclusive to Argos this Christmas, including the Chad Valley Three Storey Summer Winter Dolls House, the VTech Toot Drivers Super RC Raceway and the Barbie Style Your Way House.
British parents have revealed to Argos that many of the toys on the list are similar to those they played with when they were younger, such as Tracy Island, LEGO and Barbie,
48 per cent of parents surveyed by the retailer said they were more likely to play and bond with their child if they had a toy they recognised from their childhood.