As a result of business growth both organically and acquisitively, this company is presenting an opportunity for an existing commercial/business director to play a large part in shaping events to come.
Key tasks within the role include:
* Develop effective strategies and tactics to ensure the company’s success; determine priorities, assign accountabilities and work to ensure desired results are achieved.
* Develop long, medium and short term financial and operational goals and objectives within purchasing and retailing areas.
* Enhance the execution of strategic plans at the corporate office and in the markets. Critical to the achievement of this objective will be the ability to ensure uniform consistency on a store by store basis for corporate programs and offer.
* Establish and provide a highly credible leadership style, reflecting a stable, creative and proactive culture, which will be apparent to the internal organisation and competitors.
The ideal candidate should have:
* A natural ability to think innovatively and entrepreneurially.
* Extensive experience and success dealing with and influencing the major toys vendors and producers at a senior level.
* A track record of devising and agreeing strategy for the long-term benefit of company, customer and supply base.
* Exceptional leadership skills, getting the best of people in order to drive profitability and growth.
* A high level of adaptability, coping with fast-changing situations and long-term evolution of the company and markets.
Company: Established European toys and kids fashion retailer
Location: Central Eastern European capital city
Job Type: Full time - permanent
Experience required: Eight+ years
Education Level: Graduate
Career Level: Executive (director, business unit executive)
Salary: Competitive, yearly bonus, company car and other benefits
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU countries full time without restriction. To apply please send your CV to SCExecToys@altopartners.com.