Monetising Mobile s a conference that looks at the arrival of exciting new formats into the mobile advertising space.
It will show how ads that use video, 3D, social media integration, swipe-to-reveal, augmented reality and lots more are moving the market beyond static display banners – and increasing ROI for advertisers and publishers.
The Monetising Mobile event takes place at One Wimpole Street, London, on July 12th. It's a must for any brand or company interested in maximising engagement with ads on their inventory.
Delegates already signed up include execs from Disney, BSkyB, RBS, Ladbrokes, MEC, HP, ZenithOptimedia, Lloyds Bank, WPP, MC Saatchi and much more.
Monetising Mobile events comprise three hours of short keynotes, expert panel sessions, demos and case studies running from 4.30pm to 8pm, followed by a networking buffet which runs from 8pm to 11.30pm.
* Dan Rosen, CEO EMEA, Joule* Jonathan Abraham, Industry Head (Mobile), Google
* Aneesh Karve, Product Manager, Amobee
* Mark Slade, CEO, 4th Screen
* Christopher Kahler, Qriously (TBC)
* Ben Williams, Business Development, Sprout Europe
* James Connelly, CEO, Fetch Media
* Jason Cooper, Simplytics
* Amit Kotecha, senior mobile & networks manager, IAB
* Xavier Facon, CTO, Crisp
* Eamonn Carey, general manager EMEA, Kiip
* Paul Childs, CMO, Adfonic
Monetising Mobile is supported by InMobi (Platinum Partner), Adfonic (Gold Partner), Medialets (Gold Partner), Kiip (Drinks Reception Partner) and Crisp Media (Silver Partner).
Make sure you don't miss out by grabbing your place now.
Tickets for Monetising Mobile cost £249. To buy one, send an email to email@example.com. Or fill out a booking form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to receive up to the minute toy industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free ToyNews Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow ToyNews on Twitter and Facebook.