Khan is a multidisciplinary creative designer with a first class honours degree (and a Masters in design) in consumer product design from Coventry University.
The designer has several years of experience within a corporate environment and has also studied abroad in Hong Kong.
His specialism’s cover brand identity, graphic and web design to illustration and industrial and product design. Ajom has also won a number of awards including:
- Germany Baby show: Showcase concept stroller
- New designers exhibition 2010 New Design magazine
- Nagoya Competition: Honourable mention
- Philips Competition: Finalist
- HKPU: Chosen to participate in an exchange program in Hong Kong
- Young Student Awards: Design Award for design and innovation
Helen Davis, head of marketing, commented: "John Crane is going through a period of internal development. We feel Ajom is an excellent choice for this key role within the company.
"He will bring fresh ideas and has already begun planning an extensive and exciting new product offering for 2012."