Bandai UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bandai Namco Group, which operates in children and family entertainment-related products and services in a wide range of fields, including toys, amusement facilities, video game software, network services, visual and music products.
Bandai is the master toy licensee of many properties including Power Rangers, Pokémon, and Ben 10 as well as original products including the worldwide phenomenon Tamagotchi.
Due to expansion within the organisation, Bandai is seeking toy industry specialists to join the marketing team.
Under the direction of the marketing director, the new recruit will have the ability to:
* Inspire and lead the marketing team.
* You will be instrumental in defining product ranges, developing annual marketing plans, ensuring executional excellence, managing project completion on time and budget.
* Experience with the product development cycle, dealing with international business and managing multiple projects at once with a track record of thriving in a growth oriented and changing environment.
* Proven ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done while continuously taking initiate and pushing projects forward under tight deadlines.
You will work closely with the Marketing Manager in executing all consumer and trade marketing activities, including:
* The successful launch of new products, packaging, promotions and advertising.
* You will have a proven track record in product/brand management
* Be instrumental in the development and successful execution of all marketing strategies as well as managing the lifecycle of our product portfolio.
* You must be well-organised, self-motivated, computer literate, a good communicator and have excellent presentational skills.
We are inviting applications from creative and strategic marketers, who fully appreciate the value of working on prestigious brands.
For these roles you will be graduates with four years experience in marketing/product management with at least two years gained within the toys industry.
All positions will be based at our Southampton office. Please visit www.bandai.co.uk/careers for more information.
To apply in absolute confidence, please e-mail your CV in word format, including remuneration package, to the marketing director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies or third parties.