With Toy Fair just around the corner, we present 10 fascinating facts about some of the exhibitors which will be on the showfloor at Olympia.
1. 306,000,000: The number of tyres LEGO produces a year.
2. Wicked Vision's Wicked Carbon Booma draws on the same technology used in the construction of a Formula One car.
3. No wonder then, that Wicked Carbon Booma is the world's most expensive production boomerang.
4. Visit the Jumbo stand to help raise money for the Toy Trust and get a free Wasgij mug, hot drink and refill at any point during the show.
5. A Girl for All Time is the only doll company with a costume designer nominated for a BAFTA and an Emmy in Costume Design (Caroline Harris for Iron Jawed Angels and An Ideal Husband).
6. More than 2.7bn Playmobil figures now reside in children's bedrooms around the world.
7. The first Playmobil were introduced in 1974 and the first ranges were Knights, Western and Construction.
8. Brainbox World, The Green Board Game Company's bestselling game, can be found in 53 countries in over 20 languages.
9. A recent Wow Toys durability test used a 12 ton steam roller to drive over Wow figures and they all survived without a scratch.
10. 1,080: The record breaking amount of hours a single game of Monopoly was played underwater. Take a look at the game below: