Company Warner Bros Consumer Products
Contact Niki Gillies - Recruitment Manager
Vacancy Senior Category Manager
1 year Maternity Cover.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products licenses the intellectual property rights of the Warner Bros and other companies within Time Warner. We are responsible for managing such famous properties as the Looney Tunes, Scooby Doo, Batman, Superman, Tom & Jerry and Harry Potter.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is currently working as a Retail Buyer or as a National Account Manager within an FMCG arena who wishes to make the move into marketing working with fantastic brands!
The Group Category Manager is directly responsible for generating revenues from and management of the Toys and Publishing categories and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
· Delivery of revenues to agreed quarterly budgetary targets against assigned ategories
· Setting of budget targets and preparing reforecasts for assigned categories
· Pitching and presenting to leading manufacturers of products within assigned categories and timelines. Negotiate contractual terms that, at the least, meet the current company guidelines.
· Secure Central Marketing Fund commitments from licensees to fund retail events.
· Establish, maintain and develop relationships with buyers of assigned categories at identified key retailers.
· Ensure that all products submitted for approval by licensees are on strategy and add maximum value to the franchise.
· Support and drive within your categories the initiatives from the different divisions with Warner Bros.
· Develop expertise and knowledge in assigned categories to high level, covering competitors and industry developments. Conduct and prepare report on quarterly store checks.
· Ensure that current licensee base and especially global toy partners are supported and serviced to their satisfaction
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity – please contact Niki Gillies, Recruitment Manager at Warner Bros. Niki.Gillies@warnerbros.com
To book the Job of the Week slot on the ToyNews website and email newsflashes, please contact Laura Crowhurst on 01992 535647.