TPF Toys and Shaftesbury/Smokebomb have launched a US licensing push for its latest toy property, Splashlings.
From the mind of Pound Puppies creator Mike Bowling, Splashlings is a collectable toy line set in the world of mermaids, and a range of new partners are set to bring the brand into apparel, bedding and food.
New licensees for Splashlings include:
- Children’s Apparel Network for clothing for girls ages four to 14
- Intimo for sleepwear and underwear
- Concept 1 for cold weather accessories, rain gear, hats
- Fashion Angels for stationery and beauty
- Global Design for backpacks, bags and accessories
- Jay Franco for bedding and bath
- Clever Cookies for cookies
- Boston America for candies
“We are pleased to partner with established toy creator Mike Bowling and TPF to support the roll-out of the Splashings," said Christina Jennings, chairman and CEO, Shaftesbury/Smokebomb.
"As the entertainment partner, Shaftesbury's efforts to expand the Splashlings world using animated digital content have been received with great enthusiasm, from both kid audiences and licensing partners. Our team has secured a great roster of licensees and we look forward to bringing new products into market for our growing fan base.”