Takara Tomy has a worldwide turnover of c $1.7bn
Tomy Europe is a group subsidiary operating through direct operations within the UK, France, Benelux, Germany and Distributors in EMEA, India and Russia.
The company, influenced by changing dynamics and business profile, has restructured the Director group and identified a new role of Commercial Director.
This new role will have responsibility to develop and grow profitable sales through UK Commercial Sectors, Export Distributor Markets, Germany and FOB sales.
Key will be the identification of a rolling 3 year strategic plan for business development which examines new distributor channels, new branch operations and European operating efficiencies.
Tomy are looking for an experienced professional with the following skills
• First hand experience of the UK market particularly control of a National Account team and Field Sales operation
• A first hand knowledge of Distributor markets, in particular the handling of FOB business and the administrative support of these activities.
• The candidate must be able to demonstrate the set up of Branch/Distributor Agreements within Europe coupled with the understanding of the operational support structures required for these businesses.
• Personal account handling skills within the UK and a knowledge of retail operators within Germany.
• IT/Administration skills to include personal secretarial requirements, business office communication and an in-depth knowledge of B2B.
This new role reports to the Tomy Europe CEO.
The company offers a competitive salary and bonus. Company car/allowance and a benefits package with health care, pension and expenses commensurate with this senior role.
Applications including CV of experience by email to Robert Mann CEO email@example.com
Closing date 11th February 2008
No unsolicited Agency contacts will be considered.