Tickets are selling out for the Toy Marketing Academy's Toy Brand & Product Managers Academy Day.
The event, held on December 6th from 10am to 4pm, is an intensive all day training program covering the fundamentals of toy brand management, including:
- Toy industry fundamentals.
- Brand building tools and processes.
- Product development processes.
- Marketing strategy & execution.
- What brand managers need to know about licensing.
- Consumer research - understanding the target consumer.
- Concise reporting/sign off inputs to senior management.
To book an Early Bird Ticket to the event, head to the Eventbrite page here.
Early Bird tickets are only available until Friday, November 22nd and after that date, prices will go up.
The format of the day is informal and interactive, with a combination of presented content and interactive exercises and the day is suitable for brand and product managers of all levels of experience.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.