Retail sales tracker NPD has confirmed the LeapPad Explorer Tablet is the top-selling toy of the week ending October 14th.
NPD revealed the top ten toys in the UK for that particular week, in terms of retail sales by value.
VTech has claimed four of the top products, while Furby reached number two.
The full top ten is as follows:
1. LeapPad Explorer Tablet (LeapFrog)
2. Furby (Tiger Electronics/Hasbro)
3. InnoTab Learning Tablet (VTech)
4. Moshi Monsters Moshling Figures Blister Pack (Vivid Imaginations)
5. Dancing Tower Sit To Stand (VTech)
6. Lego Minifigures (Lego)
7. Kidizoom Twist Digital (VTech)
8. Moshi Monsters Blind Bag (Vivid Imaginations)
9. Monster High Dolls (Mattel)
10. First Steps Babywalker (VTech)
Want to receive up to the minute toy industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free ToyNews Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow ToyNews on Twitter and Facebook.