Warner is offering an opportunity for a licensing coordinator or licensing executive looking for the next step in their career. The diverse role involves working with some of the world’s leading brands selling a diverse category.
About the role
Reporting in to the senior category manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing the apparel and accessories categories in the UK alongside the manager.
Developing a strategic plan in conjunction with the Senior Category Manager/ EMEA Category Director and UK General Manager, you will sell concepts and ideas to licensees and retail buyers throughout the UK and manage our DTR relationships.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Building, implementing and achieving a Sales plan and achieving budget goals
· Managing a designated budget with weekly budget reporting to local Financial Controller; VP WBCP UK and regional management
· Developing new business including local and regional sales presentations to potential new accounts
· Developing innovative, trend right and creative Consumer Product collections which reflect WBCP brand and marketing objectives
· Collaborating with multi-territory licensee distributors based in the territory to ensure the successful development of regional partners and lines
· Working closely with colleagues in the regional category team to grow the category on a regional basis
· Managing the legal and contractual requirements of WBCP policy across the licensee base
· Processing deal requirements and contracts through the necessary internal channels
· Managing the brand assurance compliance process across the licensee base
· Undertaking special projects and duties as assigned by the Senior Management
· Monitoring competitor activity within the entertainment/licensing and generic categories
· Contributing to EMEA central marketing and creative plans through the provision of local trend and market data and briefing local creative agencies where required
· Developing local PR programmes with consumer press through the marketing department
· Working closely with WBEUK and other Warner Bros. Entertainment Companies on cross-divisional marketing/promotional opportunities.
Other job requirements
Occasional Overseas Travel
You may have gained experience as licensing coordinator or licensing executive a large organisation such as Disney or the BBC, or have worked as an assistant retail buyer or in a retail marketing/promotional role with a real understanding of lifestyle trends and the fashion industry.
A graduate or other relevant professional qualification would be ideal along with an aptitude for creativity and a keen interest in entertainment.
Highly self motivated, you will have strong account management ability, excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills and know how to effectively license goods and have an appreciation of the product development process.
Some knowledge of the European market would be an advantage.
For further information and to apply for the position, email firstname.lastname@example.org