A new event promises to demonstrate the best ways to create a top-selling toy.
The Toy Product Development Masterclass from industry veteran Steve Reece is for toy companies who want to develop more winning products and product ranges.
The masterclass covers all the following and more:
- How to define and implement a more structured product development process
- How to massively reduce the risk of launch failure
- Creating new products with clear competitive differentiation
- Successful selling of new products (internally and xternally)
- The consumer insight advantage and how to obtain it
- Creating clear financial parameters before spending big on R&D
- Strategic product portfolio management
Reece said: "The sole focus of the masterclass is to look at the process of developing new products from a strategic perspective, and to ensure you have the knowledge and tools to increase the chances of product launch success going forward."
The event is an intensive one-day course using presentations, interactive sessions and takeaway documents to help attendees gain most value from the day.
It's ideal for business owners, product development managers, brand and product managers and others who want a more robust development process.
Reece has previously led product development teams at Hasbro (winning the coveted Golden Potato Award twice along the way), conducted thousands of focus groups with children and has worked as a consultant.
He's implemented more robust brand and product development programs for toy companies, culminating in tens of millions of units sold, and brand equity worth billions.
Tickets for the masterclass cost just £197 (+VAT), and are offered strictly on a first come, first served basis, so book now to avoid disappointment.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to receive up to the minute toy industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free ToyNews Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow ToyNews on Twitter and Facebook.