The Transformers Optimus Arm Blaster by Hasbro topped the chart and Li’l Luvables Fluffy Factory by Spin Master came second in the Duracell survey.
The other top stocking fillers included Mattel’s Hot Wheels Blast and Crash and Amazing Lexie, Moon Sand Castle by Spin Master and the Transformers Optimus Helmet by Hasbro. The Girl / Boy Digital Camera by Fisher Price came in at number seven, followed by Mattel’s Pixel Chix Secret Life Pets Assortment. Mega Brands’ Flagship Battlers was voted ninth and in tenth spot was Roboquad by Character Options.
Duracell has been conducting the survey with children from the UK, Belgium and France, Germany, the Netherlands and Italy, along with Spain, Portugal and Sweden since 1999.
1. Transformers Optimus Arm Blaster (Hasbro)
2. Li'l Luvables Fluffy Factory (Spin Master)
3. HW Blast & Crash (Mattel)
4. Amazing Lexie (Mattel)
5. Moon Sand Castle (Spin Master)
6. Transformer Optimus Helmet (Hasbro)
7. Girl / Boy Digital Camera (Fisher Price)
8. Pixel Chix Secret Life Pets Assortment (Mattel)
9. Flagship Battlers (Mega Brands)
10. Roboquad (Character Options)