The Beanstalk Group is the world’s leading brand licensing agency and consultancy. Beanstalk helps its clients license their famous trademarks, copyrights and images to enhance the value of their brands and to create new revenue streams. The Beanstalk Group’s world renowned client portfolio includes; Ford and the Premier Automotive Group (PAG), Harley-Davidson, Andy Warhol, Jack Daniel’s, Paris Hilton, Love Hearts, Pelé and Vespa.
Interactive, Die Cast and Vehicles is one of the largest categories within the Ford & PAG programmes and covers a broad range of platforms including radio control, model and slot cars, mobile phone content and interactive games. The Manager, Interactive, Die cast & Vehicles will be charged with building the category and will be part of the overall Ford & PAG Brand Strategy team, who are responsible for the client relationships and global licensing programmes that cover an extensive range of licensed products and services.
The Manager will be working with existing licensees to build and develop the business, research and prospect leading companies internationally and negotiate new licensing agreements. The Manager will be responsible for managing his/her own sales efforts and therefore will set strategy in accordance with the overall brand direction and negotiate deal terms through to final contract execution.
Main areas of responsibility
• Develop and oversee long-term strategy for the category and each client.
• Set and agree annual new and existing business financial targets and goals and objectives with the Director, Ford & PAG Brand Strategy, and achieve accordingly.
• Develop in-depth understanding of each Client's business, requirements, brand and strategic focus
• Develop in-depth understanding of the market place, channels of distribution etc.
• Pro-actively search for prospective new "best in class" licensees within the category and across relevant brands.
• Visit appropriate trade shows/retail to solicit new business and to determine industry and category trends on a pan-European and Worldwide basis.
• Establish strong working relationships with existing and potential licensees.
• Secure the best long term combination of royalty rates, guarantees and territories.
• Establish, agree and manage travel budgets
• Complete the analysis, tracking and monitoring of royalty reports, and ensure the timely submission of licensees’ reports.
• Prepare quarterly financial forecasts, including obtaining and analysing licensee forecasts.
• In conjunction with internal legal department, track and monitor each licensee contract through to full execution.
Required Skill Set/Experience
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• University-level education preferred
• 4-5 years commercial experience required
• Experience of die cast and toy markets advantageous
• Highly commercial, focused and results-driven.
• Excellent communication, presentation, project management and negotiation skills.
• Extremely well organised and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org