Entertainment One UK is looking to expand its product development team by recruiting a product development executive.
Reporting to the product development manager, the role will focus on undertaking cross-category approval and providing creative support to eOne licensees/agents. The role will work across eOne Family’s portfolio of brands, including Peppa Pig, Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom and Humf.
The successful candidate will have two to three years experience of product development in a licensing environment. He/she will be able to demonstrate knowledge of product development applied to licensed products and basic creative skills. The position is full time and is based in central London.
· Responsible for day-to-day management and products approvals for UK and International (EU) categories.
· Provide creative directions/assets and feedback to licensees/agents on both 2D and 3D product submissions to ensure brand values and product quality are maintained.
· Develop and maintain successful working relationships with internal/external stakeholders and manage studio/third party input where applicable.
· Feedback artwork requirements for assigned categories to Product Development Manager so they can be incorporated into style guide updates.
· Develop and maintain a good knowledge of eOne properties and creative assets.
· Work with relevant Licensing Manager to ensure that all licensed articles go into development in line with terms outlined in contracts.
· Maintain market knowledge of products falling within assigned categories, research key product and retail trends to maximise merchandising opportunities for current and new properties.
· In conjunction with relevant Licensing Manager, attend development meetings with licensees and agents (where feasible) to plan ranges, gain understanding of their product requirements and their retail environment, address issues impacting the development process.
· Provide creative support to Marketing team and review marketing material and collaterals.
· Update UK and International Product Catalogues for sales and marketing purposes.
· Ensure approvals correspondence and imagery is logically stored and accessible on the server.
· Manage storage of contractual samples.
Skills and Competencies:
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and visual)
· Ability to identify and solve design/concept problems.
· Apparel experience desirable.
· Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
· Graphic design and/or packaging experience desirable.
· General Knowledge of manufacturing process and how they apply to products.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will be currently in an assistant/coordinator role and looking for their next step.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday December 15th 2011.