Entertainment One has revealed its 2018 slate of new licensing partners ahead of New York Toy Fair including new consumer products partners for headline franchises Peppa Pig and PJ Masks.
Peppa Pig, which airs daily in the US and Canada will see a raft of new licensees including Crayola, Jakks Pacific, Kid Casters, and Vtech/Leapfrog, in addition to fresh offerings from Cra-Z-Art, under its newly-renewed agreement.
PJ Masks will also see new products to support its all-new season from the likes of Gemmy International, Kurt S. Adler, Montco Crafts, PTI Group, and Vtech/Leapfrog.
Jazwares will continue to serve as master toy licensee for Peppa Pig, while Just Play is master toy for PJ Masks.
“We’re thrilled to be working with top-notch partners to deliver a variety of exciting play options that will stretch children’s imaginations and further grow consumer affection for Peppa Pig and PJ Masks throughout the year,” said Joan Grasso, eOne’s SVP, Licensing, North America, Family & Brands.
A full list of new product launches follows below.
Among the newest Peppa Pig offerings for 2018 are:
- Crayola (craft and activity, including the Peppa Pig Color Wonder Pad Set) – U.S. and Canada
- Cra-Z-Art (craft and activity, such as the Peppa Pig Travel Magna Doodle magnetic drawing board) – U.S. and Canada
- Jakks Pacific (play tents, such as the Peppa Pig Character Tent and Tunnel) – U.S. and Canada; and (children’s furniture, including the Peppa Pig Pretend N’ Play Activity Table Set) – U.S.
- Kid Casters (fishing gear, including the Peppa Pig Regular Youth Fishing Kit) – U.S.
- Vtech/Leapfrog (LeapStart and electronic learning aids, including the LeapStart Peppa Pig Playing Together interactive storybook collection) – U.S. and Canada
And keeping the buzz going strong for PJ Masks are 2018 introductions from these new licensees:
- Gemmy International (seasonal outdoor products, including Catboy with Candy Cane, a 5-ft air-blown inflatable character) – U.S.
- Kurt S. Adler (Christmas ornaments, such as 3.5” blow-mold ornaments featuring Catboy, Owlette and Gekko) – U.S. and Canada
- Montco Crafts (activity kits, including Pop-Outz! Grab Bag) – U.S.
- PTI Group (seasonal gifts, such as character treat buckets with handles featuring Catboy, Owlette and Gekko) – U.S.
- Vtech/Leapfrog (LeapStart and electronic learning aids, including the PJ Masks Time to Be a Hero Learning Tablet) – U.S. and Canada