The Copyrights Group is one of the licensing arms within The Vivendi Group. Acquired by Vivendi in 2016 Copyrights manages the licensing for a portfolio of properties to include Paddington Bear. Some of the other companies within the Vivendi Group include Universal Music Group, and their licensing arm Bravado, Gameloft and Studiocanal to name a few.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping to develop and implement brand, marketing and communication strategies across the Copyrights portfolio.
SVP Brand and International Licensing.
Location: Kings Cross, London
BRAND LICENSING MARKETING:
1. To act as brand custodian and ensure that the brand values are adhered to by licensees and across any communications at all times.
2. Development of licensing marketing materials, bespoke presentations or pitch materials as required.
3. For both UK and International, to help develop, implement (where appropriate) and coordinate across all PR and Marketing activity.
4. Alongside Approvals team responsible for all PR and marketing approvals.
5. To manage the day-to-day local charity partnerships in the UK and US.
6. To provide first point of contact for the team and manage enquiries from internal and external stakeholders, UK licensees and retailers, as well as brand owners.
7. Working on the development of the global trade communications plan.
8. Responsibility for writing/editing press releases and editorial, awards submissions, briefing creative on trade ads and sending out materials and PR updates to trade press to hit key communication deadlines.
9. To work closely with the team at Vivendi Group on communications and key brand initiatives, initially for Paddington and ensure coordination and alignment of plans and activities with Vivendi’s others BU.
10. To maintain regular reports and newsletters to ensure brand owners, agents, retailers, licensees and all partners are informed about brand activity.
11. To oversee the management and coordination of all trade fair and industry events, licensee days and key partner meetings as required.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
· Confidence to communicate with people at all levels, both internally and externally.
· Maintain a flexible and collegiate approach to work to support the changing nature and requirements of the organisation.
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities and deadlines is essential.
· Experience of working in a brand or marketing role within the licensing environment.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Extremely good Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
· Enthusiastic and highly motivated.