This is a fantastic opportunity for you to become part of a close-knit team. As a Creative Artworker you will be challenged with a wide variety of projects where your full skill set will be constantly used and developed.
You will be part of a highly inspiring British Toy brand working on a wide range of materials including marketing and packaging.
· 4+ years’ experience working in a studio or similar environment
· Experience in Toy and Entertainment sector would be advantageous
· Exceptional organisation and communication skills
· Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
· Able to work to tight deadlines
· Expert with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
· Ability to give clear brief and art direction for a photo shoot
· Additional retouching and visualisation skills will be required
· Excellent technical knowledge of setting up packaging artwork
· Experience repro and print processes
· Bringing creative concepts to life and produce high quality production ready artwork for print
· Effectively manage various projects, across a range of platforms, including packaging, product, store graphics, marketing collateral and digital online designs etc.
· Act as brand guardian and apply amendments to artworks and designs, ensuring a high level of accuracy is maintained
· Effectively manage your own daily workload within agreed timescales – communicating effectively with internal stakeholders
Interested in this role? Contact Daniel on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org