Our client is a very long established, profitable and growing European toy manufacturer which is a leader in its category. The company has a solid position in the Netherlands where the sales have been carried out by an exclusive distributor. To exploit the market potential more effectively a Country Manager is to be recruited who will build a team to grow sales.
The Country Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of a sales and distribution strategy, building a team and cooperating with the marketing team at the head office to execute the marketing strategy. The role will have budget responsibility for The Netherlands. Some national accounts will be managed by the Country Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director based in the head office the Country Manager will recruit and manage a team to implement the strategic plan.
The role will be office based in or near Amsterdam.
Applicants must have/ be
- At least 5 years successful experience as senior sales executive in the Dutch toy industry
- Experience recruiting and managing people
- Proficiency in researching and analyzing market opportunities
- Hardworking and energetic, committed to the success of the company and passionate about the toy business.
- Attention to detail
- Conduct all activities consistent with the long term strategic plan
To learn more about this exciting position contact Andrew Dobbie at Gameplan Europe Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org or 01442 870100.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.