Brand Manager – Chiswick, West London
Hybrid – a mix of remote and on-site working
Would you enjoy working on kids marketing campaigns, partnering with leading children’s entertainment and toy licensors (Warner Bros, Mattel, and Hasbro amongst others)? Here at tcc, you’ll be joining our Entertainment Team developing promotions within the children’s product categories such as toys, collectible novelties, back to school ranges, stickers and trading cards.
tcc is the world leading provider for retail loyalty. Proudly independent for 30 years we have led the way by designing and implementing tailor made solutions for most of the world’s leading grocery retailers, strengthening the crucial relationships between retailer and shopper. Currently working with 250+ retailers worldwide across 60 markets and generating revenues of circa €460 million, it has never been a more exciting time for a Brand Manager to make an impact as we look to grow the business over the next 3 years and double it over the next decade.
About the role
As a Brand Manager, you will be orchestrating the key functions of the Entertainment team’s product/reward and campaign development resources to ensure a profitable and consistent range of marketing & product information packs (MIPs & PIPs) are produced for sales. Some of the ways you’ll contribute to the team is by:
- Lead cross functional planning, design, development and marketing of each product range within licensed portfolio.
- Being accountable for the successful implementation of license rights and leading the development of live campaign product/reward artwork, KV and marketing artwork.
- Leading the feasibility assessment of licenses and product/reward concepts.
- Monitoring and controlling product development budgets.
- Being the key contact for their licenses both to tcc colleagues and licensors.
Based out of our office at Chiswick Business Park (soon to be relocating there from our current Heathrow location), this role offers hybrid working, 3 days a week in the office and 2 days from home.
You’ll have experience working for a leading children’s entertainment/toy licensor or significant account management experience in a marketing agency environment, with the ability to demonstrate success at planning, pitching and strategic relevance at a client level. Together with:
- Solid experience in project management & managing complex cross-functional teams in marketing, FMCG or other related product environment.
- Significant strategic agility and experience of planning in a product management environment.
- Ability to see clearly and anticipate future consequences or market results to drive the agreed direction of projects.
- Experience or knowledge about retail loyalty marketing campaigns and the spend mechanisms that underpin how these campaigns work is advantageous
- Experiences or understanding of premiums manufacturing is a strong advantage in product/reward development.
- Licensing experience ideally from a major entertainment or toy licensor is highly desirable but not essential.
About the Benefits
Our culture is professional, entrepreneurial and focused around our people. At the heart of our business are our core values, which we regard as fundamental to our way of working. We encourage, Respect, Truth, Collaboration and Care, and to that end 5% of our profits are donated to the tcc foundation, aiming to give children “brighter beginnings” around the world and in the communities in which we operate.
Some of our employee benefits include:
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Care
- Eye Care Vouchers & Annual Flu Jab Vaccination
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Free Car Parking
About Your Application
Please apply online, it should take no longer than 5 minutes. If you don’t have an up to date CV, don’t worry. You have the option to apply with your LinkedIn profile, upload on old copy, or just provide some basic information and we’ll take it from there. Whichever way, we look forward to hearing from you. We aim to respond to all applications within 1 week.
tcc strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for employment-related purposes.
About Us & Our Culture
We believe that in today’s world, loyalty is needed more than ever… but has never been harder to achieve. tcc specialises in purpose led loyalty solutions that offer shoppers relevant, meaningful rewards to strengthen relationships resulting in short term sales impact & long-term brand benefit for our retail partners. And, as we celebrate our 30th year, we are proud to reflect on our history of consistently leading the market with unique and innovative solutions while also focussing on what’s next for loyalty.
With 17 fully sustainable ranges, and more in the pipeline, responsible rewards across the tcc suite of brands focus on themes like recycling food waste, living health lifestyles and protecting the planet we believe what we do today matters tomorrow. Today we employ some 660+ colleagues across 34 offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australasia.