Hasbro is promising fans across the US, Canada, and the UK the chance to celebrate its popular brands through brand panels, exclusive content, and over 50 new products reveals when its consumer facing online event, Hasbro Pulse Con makes its return this October.
Celebrity appearances, exclusive Pulse Premium Member opportunities, and swathes of fan interactivity will all take to the stage when the event goes live this October 22 to 23, following on from the success of its inaugural online fan convention last year.
Hasbro Pulse Con will be livestreamed exclusively on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube Channel.
The event will showcase programming based on its iconic fan brands, including GI Joe, Magic: The Gathering, NEFR, Power Rangers, Transformers, and Dungeons & Dragons, as well as premier partner brands Star Wars, Marvel, Ghostbusters, Fortnite, and more.
Hasbro Pulse Con will also witness Jackie Jennings, SYFY Wire on-air correspondent, writer, and producer, reprise her role as co-host, where she will be joined Khleo Thomas, actor, influencers, artist, and entrepreneur.
The program will feature special guest appearances including the cast of Power Rangers Dino Fury as well to get fans excited for the show’s highly-anticipated return this fall: Russell Curry (Red Ranger), Kai Moya (Blue Ranger), Hunter Deno (Pink Ranger), Tessa Rao (Green Ranger), Chance Perez (Black Ranger) and Jordon Fite (Gold Ranger).
“Hasbro Pulse is all about putting our incredible fans first. We are thrilled to see the strong commitment and passion our fans showcase every day and are constantly looking for ways to give back to them through unique brand experiences that they’ll never forget,” said Kwamina Crankson, vice president and general manager of Hasbro Pulse.
“We are excited to bring back our popular Hasbro Pulse Con event to deliver even more meaningful experiences for fans through engaging, behind-the-scenes programming that will remind them why they fell in love with Hasbro brands in the first place.”
Available only at Hasbro Pulse Con in the US, Canada and UK, fans will be able to get their hands on Hasbro Pulse Con Exclusive items, including:
· Star Wars The Black Series Trapper Wolf – figure (Ages four years and up)
· Star Wars The Black Series The Power of the Force Cantina Showdown – figure and accessory set (Ages four years and up)
· Star Wars The Vintage Collection Emperor’s Throne Room – figure and accessory set (Ages four years and up)
· Marvel Legends Series Venom (Ages four years and up)
· Marvel Legends Series M.O.D.O.K World Domination Tour Collection (Ages four years up)
· Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe Covert Agent Rave and Micromaster Decepticons
· G.I. JOE Classified Series Master of Disguise Zartan Action Figure (Ages four years and up)
· Power Rangers Lightning Collection 6” Mighty Morphin Pudgy Pig (Ages four years and up)
· Magic: The Gathering Secret Lair: Purrfection (Ages 13 years and up)
Additional programming details and scheduling for Hasbro Pulse Con will be announced soon.