Fundamentally Children is celebrating its fifth birthday by offering one lucky company the chance to win £5,000 worth of its services.
Established in 2014, Fundamentally Children has grown from a start-up encompassing the Good Toy and App Guides and consultancy services, to being a multi-disciplinary agency providing brand-building services to businesses in the children’s industries.
To celebrate its fifth birthday, and to give something back to the industry it helps to support, Fundamentally Children is offering a birthday competition where the prize is £5,000 worth of services.
The prize is redeemable against the following services:
- Expert consultancy – child development or industry advice
- Toy, app or other product accreditation / user testing and evaluation
- Experiential marketing – consumer events or retail play days
- Quantitative research, e.g. surveys or focus groups, interviews
- Expert content, e.g. articles and editorial
- Expert media spokesperson – child development
- Brand awareness – social media and digital campaigns
- Seminars and training – child development, play and parenting
- Research – desk or competitor
Amanda Gummer, founder and MD, commented: “We’ve had such wonderful support from the children’s industries since I set up the business five years ago, and I can’t think of a better way to pay it back than a competition whereby we support the winning company with £5,000 worth of services to support their business.
“The last five years have seen Fundamentally Children grow and develop and we’ve been lucky enough to work with some fantastic, forward thinking, exciting businesses, which have allowed us to use our expertise to grow our services and help ensure our clients are the best they can be.
“I’d like to take this opportunity to thank them for their business so far. I’m looking forward to seeing what the next five years brings.”
The competition is open to businesses of any size and will close at 23:59 on Tuesday October, 29 2019.
Entries can be submitted here (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5th-birthday-prize-draw). The lucky winner will be announced on Friday, November 1 2019.