Women in Toys, Licensing & Entertainment (WIT) has welcomed new members to its board of directors, as well as new advisory board members and chapter chairs as a result of the organisation’s ongoing growth.
New appointments to WIT’s board of directors include:
· Jennifer Caveza – Senior Vice President Toys, Nickelodeon
· Bisma Ansari – Senior Vice President & Global Brand GM, MEGA Brands, Mattel
· Lourdes Arocho – Vice President, Category Management, NBC Universal Brand Development
· Janice Ross – Head of Global Licensing, American Greetings Entertainment
· Cynthia Nishimoto – Senior Vice President Business & Legal Affairs/Human Resources, Bandai America
· Laurie DeLuca – Founder, Innovation Grove
Additionally, WIT welcomes Pam Kaufman, Chief Marketing Officer and President of Consumer Products at Nickelodeon, and Steve Totzke, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer of North America at Mattel, to its advisory board.
Local WIT chapters and chapter chairs keep WIT members connected through events, webinars, email blasts, board recommendations, communicating member news, and more. The following have been added as new WIT chapter chairs:
· Laura Fletcher (Arkansas Co-Chair) – Wal-Mart US Account Manager, Jazwares
· Erica Zubriski (Arkansas Co-Chair) – Vice President Sales, Walmart Team Lead, Mattel
· Brandi Pinsker (Dallas Co-Chair) – Managing Director, Recent Toys
· Lisa Pelletier (Dallas Co-Chair) – President, Bears2Go
· Susan Levy (Denver Co-Chair) – Founder, He-Is-All-Boy
· Meredith Brooks (Hong Kong Co-Chair) – Director of Product Development, Hasbro Far East
· Lisa-Christine Gray (Hong Kong Co-Chair) – Licensed Promotions Manager APAC, BrandLoyalty
· Megan Buettner (Ohio Chapter Chair) – Head of Creative and Digital, American Greetings Entertainment
“We are delighted by the ongoing support and expansion that WIT has experienced this year alone, and look forward to a strong future,” said Ashley Mady, WIT president.
“As we continue to reach our goals, every WIT accomplishment speaks to the dedication and hard work from our members, directors, board members, chapter chairs and volunteers, for which we are so grateful.”