Well it’s only 70 sleeps until Christmas, so it’s probably time to start thinking about those seasonal wish lists.
That’s what Scottish toy retailer, ToyHub, is doing with the big reveal of the top ten toys it believes will be flying off the shelves this season.
Frozen takes the tops spot, pipping LEGO Minecraft and Barbie to the post.
“We work hard to make sure our customers can have the perfect Christmas,” said ToyHub owner, Helen Gourley.
“It’s the little touches that make all the difference with free Click and Collect on our website and expert advice to make sure you select the perfect gift for the children in your family.”
ToyHub’s Top Ten Toys for this Christmas are as follows:
- Frozen Elsa Musical Snow Wand – £15
- LEGO Minecraft Crafting Box – £50
- Barbie Sparkle Studio – £25
- Playmobil Take Along Fairyland – £30
- Pass the Bomb – £20
- Hexbugs Strandbeast – £25
- Little Live Pets Birds and Butterflies – from £10
- Spy Net Ultra Tough Video Recon Bot – £60
- Bounce Off – £15
- LEGO Benny’s Spaceship, Spaceship, Spaceship – £80
Meanwhile, the toy retailer’s Top Ten Stocking Fillers are:
- Create Your Minimoomi Colouring Book – £5.50
- Medium Zelfs – £6
- Trash Pack Rotten Eggs – £2.50
- Dobble – £13
- Frozen Anna and Elsa Tiara and Jewellery Set – £7.50
- LEGO Mixels – £3
- Iwako Animal Erasers – 75p
- The Original Chocolate Machine Money Box – £8
- Minecraft Hangers – £5
- V-Tech Toot Toot Animals – £7