LEGO Cuusoo has revealed the six projects to qualify for the Winter 2014 LEGO Review.
The Winter 2014 LEGO Review sees projects that have reached 10,000 supporters by January 6th up for Review.
From there, LEGO decides which projects will become official LEGO sets, and which will not.
So, during the upcoming Winter LEGO Review period, LEGO will consider:
- Sherlock – A LEGO 221B Baker Street, including a consulting criminal and a gaggle of characters.
- Macross VF-1 Valkyrie +Fast pack / Armored parts – A model of the iconic mecha that you can build and transform.
- Legend of Zelda: Iron Knuckle Encounter – The third project to reach 10,000 supporters based on the Legend of Zelda property.
- Japanese Old Style Architecture – A proposal for classic Japanese buildings in LEGO Bricks.
- The Adventure Time Project – Features the Tree Fort from the Land of Ooo.
- BTTF – UCS DeLorean Time Machine – A beautifully detailed large-scale Back to the Future DeLorean, designed for use with Power Functions.
The results of this Review will be announced in Q4 2014, while the results of the Fall 2013 LEGO Review will be revealed in the next few weeks.