Smyths Toys Superstores has revealed the top toys it believes every child will be hoping for this Christmas.
Tech toys have come out on top in the retailer’s diverse range of products with an emphasis on Teksta, Furby and children’s tablets this year.
However, many more traditional toys, dolls and plush also take pride of place within the selection.
Dryden Geary, marketing manager for Smyths Toys Superstores, said: "We have a huge range of fantastic toys that are certain to be competing to be this year’s top toy for children nationwide.
"Technology rules the list, with Teksta and children’s tablets tipped for the top, but the LEGO range and Barbie are still proving as popular as ever.
"Our Top Toys list is bigger than ever due to the quality of this year’s toys and we know we definitely have something to suit all budgets and tastes this Christmas."
Smyths Top Toys for Christmas 2013 are:
- Barbie Mariposa Doll – £18.49
- Despicable Me 2 20cm Talking Minion Dave – £29.99
- Disney Infinity Starter Pack – £47.90
- Disney Planes Tilt and Fly Dusty – £37.99
- Doc McStuffins Time For Check Up Doll – £34.99
- Furby Boom – £59.99
- Innotab 3/ LeapPad Ultra – From £64.99 each
- LEGO Star Wars Death Star – £274.99
- LEGO Friends Dolphin Cruiser – £57.99
- Monster High 13 Wishes Doll – £12.69
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Centurion – £39.99
- Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack – £52.99
- Sofia the First Talking Sofia – £44.99
- Teksta – £59.99
- WWE Basic Figures Gift Pack – £39.99