Over 60,000 page views generated this week alone.
ToyNews drew tens of thousands of visitors to its website during Toy Fair 2013, thanks to its unmatched coverage of the big London event this week.
With 44 stories being posted by the ToyNew teams during the three-day event (plus more before and after the show), the site generated 65,156 page views from Friday January 18th to Friday January 25th.
Some of our top exclusive stories included the following:
- VIDEO: See the world's first holographic smartphone toy
- "Early price cuts damage the industry"
- VIDEO: Footballer Clint Dempsey turned into a toy
- Top ten best-looking stands
- How the Tekken card game works
- Top ten retail drivers
- ToyNews stars on BBC Breakfast
- Spirograph goes 3D for UK return
- UK toy market stands firm
ToyNews publisher Lisa Carter said: "This year's Toy Fair was a fantastic event, befitting the 60th anniversary of the show in the UK. And we're delighted that our unparalleled coverage of the key announcements from the exhibitors has created a major spike in our online traffic figures.
"A huge well done to the ToyNews editorial team. This was achieved whilst Samantha and the team were also traipsing the show floor meeting up with all our friends and toy industry colleagues."
Want to receive up to the minute toy industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free ToyNews Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow ToyNews on Twitter and Facebook.