The webinar by Business Is Great will highlight such key growth categories as Soft Toys, Dolls & Role-plays, Educational Toys and more
Business Is Great Britain and Northern Ireland will be holding a webinar focussed on Toys and children's products in India tomorrow, with registrations open now.
India continues to be a growth economy as most experts predict it will grow between 6.75 and 7.5 per cent in 2017/18. It is among the top three strategic growth markets that global businesses turn to when looking to expand their global footprint and increase business success. Meanwhile, market reforms, huge inflows in foreign direct investment, rising foreign exchange resources, booms in IT and real estate and flourishing capital markets has spur the country’s sustained growth.
This webinar will give viewers tips on key growth areas examining the trends for growth in Soft Toys, Dolls & Role-plays, Educational Toys and Games, Learning and Experimenting, Games, Puzzles, Cards, Children Books and Music, Electronic Games, Multimedia, Technical and Action Toys, Sports, Leisure and many more.
The Webinar will take place on Wednesday, June 7th at 10:00 am GMT.
The webinar will include presentations by:
- Shivangi Ambani, Senor Sector Manager, DIT – Overview on Indian Economy
- Toy Association, Potential Opportunities in India Market and Kids India Show
- Mita Chopra, UKIBC, Market Entry and Research Partner
- Stuart Whitehill, International Trade Adviser – Birmingham Chamber, TAP Funding for Kids India Show
- Q&A, Kiran Sharma and Jyoti Talwar – DIT