Neoworks to write a series of blogs covering various topics on the ToyNews website.
E-commerce consultancy Neoworks is showing toy retailers, suppliers and other companies how to get the most from their websites.
The company – which has been operating since 1997 – will be writing a series of good practice guides on the ToyNews website over the coming months.
The subjects these will cover include:
- Usability – what is usability and why is it important to retain and acquire customers?
- Multichannel – what is a multichannel strategy and what are the characteristics a retailer must have in order to achieve success with this approach?
- Measure results – how can a retailer measure results on a multichannel strategy?
- The checkout process – best practices to increase ROI with your checkout process.
- Technology – how can technology help a toy retailer?
Neoworks’ clients are mainly brands from the retail, wholesale and manufacturing industries, and include Toys R Us and The Entertainer.
“In a series of articles, we will explain to ToyNews readers how to get the best from their websites, providing examples of good practice and explaining the technical jargon,” said Neoworks business development director Nigel Atkinson.
“Each of the neoworks team will cover their particular specialist subject. We’ll start with Nick Vincent on Usability next month.
“Meanwhile there is a wealth of technically specific information that might be of interest at http://www.neoworks.com/blog.”
Want to receive up to the minute toy industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free ToyNews Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow ToyNews on Twitter and Facebook.