Topps, Clementoni and Canal Toys have joined the licensing programme for the toy brand.
MGA Entertainment has appointed a raft of new licensing partners in Europe for its Num Noms property.
New partners across Europe include:
- ATM (accessories and bags in France)
- Blueprint (stationeryin the UK)
- Clementoni (puzzles in the UK)
- Canal Toys (arts and crafts, in the UK & France)
- Character World (bedding, pan-Europe)
- Kinnerton (confectionery, cakes and desserts in the UK, France, Benelux, Nordics)
- Spearmark (lunchware and lighting in the UK),
- Topps Europe (collectible cards, EMEA)
These new partners join the likes of Gemma (for greetings cards), HTI (for wheeled toys) and Parragon (for publishing).
“Num Noms has already created a scent-sation within the industry with nearly 50 partners now on board globally, and we are thrilled to welcome these new top tier companies across Europe to our Num Nom family to create a phenomenal licensing programme for the brand in the region,” said Tina-Louise Foster, senior director of licensing, MGAE.
“We look forward to presenting our program to additional potential partners at the upcoming Brand Licensing Expo.”
MGA will begin rolling out the first licensed products in the US in Q4 2016 with apparel, sleepwear and some accessories. Additional programs will debut in the spring in the UK, followed by a full program available at retail across the US and Europe in autumn 2017.