The firm will be launching Scrawl, Mr Lister's Quiz Shootout, Bucket of Doom and Obama Llama (USA Edition) at next month's board game convention.
Big Potato is preparing to launch four of its titles in the US at this year's Gen Con.
The firm will be launching Scrawl, Mr Lister's Quiz Shootout, Bucket of Doom and Obama Llama (USA Edition) at next month's board game convention, sharing a stand with Bananagrams (#1919).
Gen Con will also play host to Big Potato's Potato-Rater, which invites visitors to bring along a potato and get it weighed on its golden scales. The bigger the tater, the better the prize.
As well as Gen Con, which takes place in Indianapolis from August 4th to 7th, Big Potato is also set to bring its line of games to:
- London Film & Comic Con - this Friday to Sunday (Olympia)
- Cox Con - this Saturday & Sunday (Telford convention centre)
- Strategy - August 25 - 28th (Telford convention centre)
- Bournemouth Film & Comic Con - September 3rd - 4th
- London Legends of Gaming - September 10th - 11th
- Manchester Play Expo - October 8th - 9th
- Kidtropolis - October 25 - 27th
Check out the firm's Potato-Rater in all its glory (bathed in the best efforts of a smoke machine and several neon lights) below: