New software aims to be the 'must-have companion for busy new mums and mums-to-be.
Mothercare has broadened its multi-channel offering with a new app that's chock-full of bells, whistles and other potentially useful features.
Billed as 'the smart, must-have companion for busy new mums and mums-to-be', the free iPhone-only app's features include:
Browsing with full product details, multiple images and zoom, product videos and customer reviews and ratings.
A barcode scanner to view images, videos and additional product details in-store.
* 'My lists', so mums can keep track of their favourite Mothercare products.
* A baby names feature to search the names, meanings and origins of more than 18,000 baby name.
* Blogging for mums to share their pregnancy or offspring related experiences.
* A baby timer for keeping a record of kicks, contractions feeds and sleeps.
* A store finder, and more.
Want to receive up to the minute toy industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free ToyNews Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow ToyNews on Twitter and Facebook.