Kids' giant showcases its top 12 Christmas toys at the Oxford Street Disney Store.
Disney has revealed its pick of Christmas products including those exclusive to Disney stores and other retailers.
The company showed off the Disney Dozen at its Oxford Street Disney Store last week. It consists of the following:
- Disney/Pixar Brave Toddler Doll and Angus Gift Set, Disney Store, £50
- Churchill Hundred Acre Wood Four Piece Breakfast Set, Amazon or Fortnum & Mason, £25
- Cinderella Carriage, Disneystore.co.uk, £75
- Swarovski Tinker Bell Jewellery, Swarovski Stores, £52 - £95
- World of Disney Vintage Baubles (seven pack), Disney Store, £22
- Mattel Minnie Mouse’s on the go Fashion Bowtique, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Debenhams, £34.99
- Hasbro Marvel Avengers Assemble Hero Action Figures,
Disney Store and all good toy retailers, £40
- Hasbro The Amazing Spider-Man Mega Blaster Web Shooter With Glove, Toys R Us, £22.99
- Large Toy Story Rex Soft Toy, Disney Store, £40
- Birki’s Mickey Mouse Children’s Shoes, Birkenstock stores and online, £49.95
- Disney on Ice Passport to Adventure tickets, www.disneyonice.co.uk, £13 - £43
- Disney Epic Mickey: The Power of 2, GAME and all good stockists, Prices vary
Want to receive up to the minute toy industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free ToyNews Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow ToyNews on Twitter and Facebook.