CITV takes on Nick Jr in the final match of the kids' TV channel tournament.
While Italy face Spain in the Euro 2012 football championship final on the weekend, the finalists for Media Owner 2012 will also face one another.
The tournament - which is organised by Generation Media and kicked off earlier this month - is now down to the final two kids' TV channels.
The first Media Owner 2012 semi final threw up another classic as Nick and Nick Jr went head to head. The Sky heavyweights couldn’t be separated at 2-2, meaning the game went to penalties. Here’s what happened:
· YTD CH Eq. impacts… 1-0 to NJR
· YTD year-on-year change in impacts… NJR take a 2-0 lead
· YTD CH percentage reach… Nick score, 2-1
· Total T&G Advertisers… both score, 3-2 NJR
· Top Programme Total Impacts… Peppa Pig beats Spongebob to win the shootout 4-2 and secure a place in the final
Meanwhile, in the second semi-final, CITV beat Boomerang by a score of 3 to 2 and grabbed their place in Sunday’s final.
So the final line-up will see CITV take on top seeds Nick Jr in the final match, for the coveted title of GM Media Owner 2012.
Check back on Monday to find out who emerged as the winner.
Want to receive up to the minute toy industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free ToyNews Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow ToyNews on Twitter and Facebook.