Portuguese Speaking Senior Product Development Executive – LATAM
Entertainment One UK is looking to recruit a Senior Product Development Executive with fluent Portuguese, Spanish and English Language skills. Reporting to the Head of Product Development, the role will focus on undertaking cross-category approval and providing creative support to eOne licensees/agents with particular focus on LATAM territories. The role will work across eOne Family’s portfolio of successful brands, including Peppa Pig, Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom, PJ Masks and emerging new brands.
The successful candidate will have ideally have 3+ years’ experience of product development in a licensing environment on pre-school and family licensed brands . He/she will be able to demonstrate solid knowledge of product development applied to licensed pre-school and family brand products and should have cross category experience across all hard and soft lines. Excellent interpersonal skills, language skills including Fluent Portuguese, Spanish and English are essential. The position is full time and is based in central London.
- Direct management of Brazil based licensees. Facilitating clear communication and efficient approval process between licensees and the UK product development team.
- Territory management from a product development perspective of all LATAM agents. Ensuring upholding brand values while facilitating clear communication and efficient approval process between agents, licensees and the UK PD team.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and products approvals for all LATAM territories with some assistance from the PD team.
- Provide creative directions/assets and feedback to licensees/agents on both 2D and 3D product submissions to ensure brand values and product quality are maintained.
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with internal/external stakeholders and manage studio/third party input where applicable.
- Feedback artwork requirements for assigned categories to Product Development Managers and Head of Product Development so they can be incorporated into style guide updates.
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of eOne properties and creative assets.
- Work with relevant Licensing Managers to ensure that all licensed articles go into development in line with terms outlined in contracts.
- Maintain market knowledge of products falling within assigned categories, research key product and retail trends to maximise merchandising opportunities for current and new properties.
- Facilitate development meetings with licensees and agents (where/when feasible) to plan ranges, gain understanding of their product requirements and their retail environment, address issues impacting the development process.
- Update UK and International Product Catalogues for sales and marketing purposes.
- Ensure approvals correspondence and imagery is logically stored and accessible on the server where necessary outside Mediabox systems.
- Manage storage of contractual samples with Product Development Team Assistant.
Essential skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and visual) in Portuguese, and English Languages.
- Experience across all main product category areas including hard lines, soft lines, digital publishing and FMCG would be an advantage.
- Experience in working on Pre-school licensed brand product.
- Ability to identify and solve design/concept problems.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Graphic design experience desirable.
- General knowledge of product and toy manufacturing process and how they apply to children’s products.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Preffered skills and competencies:
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and visual) in Spanish Language.
This role offers a competitive salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing company.