Alpha Group UK - Key Account Manager
As part of our ambitious plans for the UK and our continued International expansion, Alpha Group UK have an opening for a Key Account Manager.
The Company - Alpha Animation & Toys
Alpha Group UK is a subsidiary of Alpha Group International. formed in 1993. We are one of the largest toy groups in the world and are a leader in design, manufacture and marketing of toys, we are #1 Toy Company in China. Our products are recognised for quality, innovation and play value, and with a vertically integrated business model, we are perfectly placed to partner with global brands and local market retailers. With offices established in the US, France, Canada, Latam, and now the UK, an exciting opportunity has developed for an ambitious Junior Account Manager looking to make the step into National Accounts. Initially reporting directly to the UK General Manager, you will be responsible for managing key customers of varying size. Experience of on-line would be an advantage.
- Have an entrepreneurial outlook to maximise opportunities and able to think commercially.
- Self starter who possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Possesses an aptitude to place team spirit at the core of their role
- Establish or maintain professional relationships, showcasing the Alpha ambition
- Proficient in PowerPoint/Keynote, Excel/Numbers and Word/Pages
- Ideally have a solid grounding in Junior accounts role or as a key account executive, looking to make the next step
- Manage, service and develop their account base
- Create and manage sales forecasts by account, interpret EPOS and able to produce in-flight remedial programs
- Maximise business opportunity through effective business planning and maintain account analysis
- Engage and liaise closely with brand and trade marketing teams to produce effective preview programs
- Able to propose innovative ways of working to maximise the business
- Proactively reach out to new customers, set up presentations & identify business development activities
If you would like to join a young & vibrant business, possess an ability to develop as part of a growing team, then please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org