This is an opportunity to become a key member of the Brand Management team of a newly reorganised company with ambitions of becoming the world’s leading preschool entertainment company.
The Marketing Manager will be the driver of the Thomas & Friends marketing plans and excellence in local implementation across the key markets in EMEAUK.
• Create marketing strategies and annual marketing plans working with global team and local partners, agents and licensees
• Work alongside global brand, regional business and category teams to devise marketing plans including a mix of media to drive brand awareness, engagement and loyalty across all brand products and experiences
• Gain buy-in and consensus to marketing plans and tactics
• Ensure that all plans and execution are ‘best in class’ and make excellent use of global assets
• Develop and implement clear and comprehensive plans suitable to communicate and inspire internal stakeholders and partners
• Help evaluate, in partnership with Brand Director, category teams and regional heads, how to maximise and grow the brands (licensing, new business, etc.) in EMEAUK
• Have a thorough knowledge of key trends, brand and competitors’ performance in all markets
• Partner with Hit global brand and regional teams to share plans and learn of global ‘best practice’ in other regions
• Monitor strategies, brand health and local activity
• Prepare and be responsible for the EMEAUK budget and forecasting process including preparation of monthly brand reports
• Ensure all messages, communications, experiences and products are true to the brands, optimal, and efficient
EXECUTIVE REPRESENTATION & PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
• Represents Hit at a variety of internal and external meetings including partner pitches and local marketing meetings as relevant
• Manages a team of 1 marketing person responsible for the day-to-day business operations.
• Coaches, motivates and develops team.
• 10+ years of brand marketing experience with a proven track record, an emphasis in children’s brand a plus
• BA/BS (4-Year College/University Degree)
• MBA (a plus)
• Organised, disciplined and a strong team player
• Flexible and able to remain calm and work under pressure
• Outstanding written and oral communications skills
• Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
• Global thinker
• Passionate for brands and children’s entertainment